On 10 September 2020, EDUNET organized a Natinal seminar at the Hotel Prestige, Craiova, Romania.
The aims of the seminar were:
- to share the project outputs ;
- to increase the knowledge of participants on the topic;
- to provide a hands-on experience of using the training platform ;
- to networking, share experience, interests and goals about training activities can be done with the project outputs;
- to gain the participants’ views and suggestions regarding the sustainability of our project results.
The seminar was delivered to 30 people:
The topics of the seminars included:
- Presentation of the, the main results of the project : OER Platform and Virtual Knowledge Community , CRAFTpedia: Repository of Artisan Knowledge training model and the learning platform;
- Presentation of the Biz-Training: Training and a workshop on how to use it;
- Discussion to exchange ideas on ways to use the project results;
- Collect feedback for measuring the potential impact of the project’s outputs by administrating evaluation questionnaires to the participants