EDUNET implemented 7 projects for European mobility of students and teachers, and provided support to other schools and educational organizations for 42 European mobility projects and cooperation.
- 25 students at Antonio Cardelli Ospedale, Campobasso, Italy
- 25 students at Fondazione “Padre Alberto Mileno” and Istituto San Francesco, Vasto Marina, Italy
- 5 teachers at Paphos Chamber of Commerce, Cyprus
- 35 students at Azienda Sanitaria Regionale de Molise, Italy
- 60 students at Azienda Sanitaria Regional de Molise, Italy
- 45 students at “Antonio Cardarelli“ Hospital, Campobasso Italy
- 15 students at T. Theodosiou Medical Services and Royal Artemis Medical Center, Paphos, Cyprus
- 52 students are going to do a training placement at Royal Artemis Medical Center, Paphos, Cyprus
- 60 students are going to do a training placement in Cyprus and Italy
In 2017, for the quality of the implementation of the mobility projects, Edunet was awarded with ERASMUS + VET MOBILITY CHART.
In 2020 EDUNET WAS ACCREDITATED AGAIN FOR ERASMUS MMOBILITY IN THE FIELD OV „VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (VET)” 2021-2027
Accreditation number : 2020-1-RO01-KA120-VET-095217