OERCRAFT – Open Educational Resources for development of Arts and Crafts 2015-2017
Aim and Objectives
OER-CRAFT aims at addressing the capacity and training needs of the micro enterprises across EU to sustain their competitiveness for enhanced growth and employment. There is no EU definition of craft-type enterprises. The “craft sector” is very diverse, covering a multitude of different professions and trades.
The idea behind OER-CRAFT is to develop and deploy Open Educational Resources (open and widely available training content and modules) targeted at micro and craft-type enterprises to foster their access to the EU single market and EU opportunities to ultimately enhance their competitiveness. The concept is to promote growth and employment by leveraging under utilised EU opportunities and promoting participation to EU Single Market.
The OER-CRAFT PROJECT addresses those specific needs and priorities as identified by those policy statements. In addition the project addresses the specific strategies of the EU in promoting smart, sustainable and inclusive growth of EU2020.
- Universidad de Malaga, ES
- Univerzita Komenskeho v Bratislave, SK
- IDP sas di Giancarlo Costantino (Italian Development Partners), IT
- Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires asbl, BE
- Internet Web Solutions S.L., ES
- Emporiko kai Viomichaniko Epimelitirio Pafou, CY
- Asociatia EDUNET, RO
- Andalucia Emprende, ES
- A project website in 7 languages
- E-learning platform for content hosting in 7 languages and 4 topics
- 140 free full-service training and available online in 7 languages and 4 subjects
- 70 free courses available online in 7 languages and 4 topics
- 140 free international glossary entries available online in 7 languages and 4 topics
Website : http://www.craftstraining.eu
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the Erasmus + VET Strategic Partnerships Program.|