Edunet Organization organized the IENE 8 National seminar in Craiova on 15th of February 2021
The aims of the seminars were:
- to raise awareness the products created in the project and share the new curriculum, including good practices, the real life stories, examples from bite-size learning share;
- to provide a hands-on experience of using the Khub www.ienerefugeehub.eu, as efficient tools for training;
- to raise awareness about providing culturally competent and compassionate care on parenting skills and psychological support for migrant and refugee families;
- to positively influence the use project outcomes and to integrate the project results in the organization activities, during the project life and after the project ends;
- to networking, share experience, interests and goals about training activities that can be done using the project results.
The seminar was attended by 30 stakeholders: nurses , teachers, managers, local authorities, nurses’ associations.
The agenda of the seminar included:
- Presentation of the project activities and outputs including :
- Results of the Mapping of local and international literature
- The innovative curriculum for nurses and other health professionals and volunteers
- Engagement activities for nurses and other health professionals and volunteers
- Bite-size learning units for parents which will are freely available to Khub
- Presentation of the Khub and a workshop on how to use it;
- Discussion to exchange ideas on ways to use the project results;
To collect feedback for measuring the potential impact of the project’s outputs an evaluation questionnaire was administrated to the participants.
The participants declared that they increased knowledge on the topic, developed skills of using the Khub through participate in workshops, had new opportunities to meet and network with those having shared interests and goals and got new ideas and concept for their institution.