European Incubator for Business Ideas, Erasmus+ VET Strategic Partnership 2015-2017
Aim and Objectives
The “European Incubator for Business Ideas” project aimed to enable students and adults to acquire and develop skills and competencies needed for their employability, to turn their business ideas into concrete actions.
Eight partners from six European countries worked together to create an innovative European Entrepreneurship Training Model for development of skills needed for a successful entrepreneur, to initiate and strengthen a successful business, a Curriculum , focused on the disadvantaged groups, and training/learning/evaluation tools, for the development of their business idea and put it into practice.
The EIBI Model combines online learning using the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and face to face training based on project collaboration, peer-learning, guidance, coaching and counseling.
This website provide access to a database of Open Educational Resources (OER), curricula and learning materials
- Edunet Organization Romania
- Merseyside Expanding Horizons, Liverpool UK
- LUMSA- Libera Universita Maria Ss. Asunta, Rome, Italy
- Paphos Chamber of Commerce and industry, Cyprus
- CYPRUS Organization for promotion of European Issues
- Casa Corpului Didactic Dolj, Craiova , Romania
- INSIGNARE, Fatima, Portugal
- Fundacion DEDALO, Tudela Spain
Main results available at www.eibiproject.eu
- Map of key functions
- List of competences
- Needs ‘ Assessment results
- European Training Model
- Training curriculum
- Training/ learning/assessment resources
- Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Guide of facilitators
- Report on MOOC Piloting
- Training Workshops– Good practices
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the Erasmus + VET Strategic Partnerships Program.