Empowering Marginalized Elders 2011-2013
Aim and Objectives
The EME project aimed to exchange and improve practices across European countries to improve eldercare conditions for marginalized seniors. To achieve the goals of the partnership made four steps:
1) an evaluation of the situation of marginalized elders in each partner country, the major obstacles that they face and the opportunities available for them
2) a tailored course of action by each partner on a specific category of marginalized elders
3) an exchange of experiences regarding the applied actions and exchange of best practices regarding marginalized elders
4) a best practice guide, ”Empowering Marginalized Elders.
- Organization for promotion of European issues) (OPEI), Paphos, Cyprus
- University of Almeria, Spain
- Association EDUNET (Romania)
- Association for the Support of applied
- Gerontology, Kassel, Germany
- College of Nyiregyhaza , Training and
- Further Training Centre of the Hungary
- Empowering Marginalized Elders Best Practice Guide
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the LLP-Leonardo da Vinci Learning Partnerships Program.