Intercultural Education of Nurses and Medical Staff in Europe (IENE) 2008-2010
Aim and Objectives
The project developed a new Model for intercultural education of nurses in Europe and set up an online platform www.ieneproject.eu with information and training tools which supports the learning and training materials and facilitates sharing experience and practices in organizing training activities for nurses on intercultural issues.
The partners identified the training needs of nurses from different European countries and created a learning guide and other materials and tools for intercultural education, used to increase the cultural competences of nurses.
- EDUNET Organization, Romania
- Middlesex University London, UK
- AWO – Bildungszentrum, Preetz, Germany
- Eurocenter Training and Partnership 21 Century, Bansko, Bulgaria
- KATHO, Kortrijk Beligium
- Vocational School “Sfantul Stefan”, Romania
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the LLP-Leonardo da Vinci Learning Partnerships Program.|