Ageing well: Don’t hesitate, be active! 2012-2014
Aim and Objectives
The aim of the project was is to enrich the knowledge of the elderly in the ICT field and to teach them how to use modern tools to present their hobbies and interests to their colleagues or their audience, thus giving them the opportunity to socialize through modern communication tools .
Within the project, two types of courses were organized: practical courses and ICT courses (seniors learn how to use ICT to present their hobbies) and peer-to-peer sessions and workshops (support for senior volunteering).
The seniors participated in project meetings presented their activities and teachers exchanged their experience and methodology.
- EDUCAnet – Střední odborná škola Pardubice, s. r. o, Prague, Czech Republic
- EDUNET Organisation, Romania
- Fundacja Lokalna Grupa Działania
- Partnerstwo dla Warmii, Poland
- T.Goloskokovos užsienio kalbų mokykla, Lituania
- UNITRE, Italy
- “TSENTAR ZA PROFESIONALNO OBUCHENIE KAM REGIONALEN SAYUZ NA TPK GR. VELIKO TARNOVO” EOOD – GABROVO, Bulgaria
- Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie du Pays d’Arles, France
- SYLLOGOS PIRGION THIRAS ” TA EISODIA TIS THEOTOKOU”, Greece
- Seniors´presentations, work and video records on topics “Personal interests, “Nature and , evironment”, “Going around the city” and “Cultural life of my place”
- Virtual room – final product
- Good practice booklet – final product
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the LLP-Leonardo da Vinci Learning Partnerships Program.|