Promoting Migrant Participation 2008-2010
Aim and Objectives
The PROMIP project focused on the issue of migrants’ participation in the host countries. The main objective of the partnership was to find out what are the encouraging aspects and hurdles/impeding factors for the participation of migrants in the host society.
- Beramí, Frankfurt, Germany
- EDUNET Organization, Romania
- Amics de la Unesco Barcelona ,Spain www.caub.org
- Ingrian Cultural Association Helsinki, Finland
- Adult Education Centre, Tromsø , Norway
- Adult Education Centre in the Northern Region of Münich, Germany
- A handbook with examples of best practices from each partner country
|This project was funded with the support of the European Commission under the LLP-Leonardo da Vinci Learning Partnerships Program.